We Ship Free In USA!
DMCA Copyright Infringement Policy
Effective Date: June 02, 2021
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Teefevr has established the following policy regarding copyright infringement. Users of Teefevr Services are bound by the Terms of Service, which incorporates this Copyright Dispute Policy. Terms not defined herein are given the meanings assigned to them in the Terms of Service.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content on Teefevr Services infringes your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to Teefevr‘s Designated Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material, including its location with sufficient detail for Teefevr to locate and verify its existence.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Contact information about the notifier, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate, and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Upon Receipt of Proper Infringement Notification
Upon receiving a proper notice of copyright infringement, Teefevr reserves the right to:
- Remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- Notify the content provider accused of infringement about the removal or disablement.
- Terminate the content provider’s access to the Services if they are a repeat offender.
If a content provider believes that the removed material is not infringing, they may send a counter-notice to the Designated Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider.
- Identification of the removed material and its previous location.
- A statement that the content provider believes the removal was a mistake or misidentification.
- Content provider’s name, address, telephone number, and email address, along with consent to jurisdiction for legal matters.
- Upon receipt of a counter-notice, Teefevr may, at its discretion, send a copy to the original complainant, informing them of the possible restoration of the material in 10 business days unless legal action is initiated.
Contact Information for Teefevr Designated Agent
Email: [email protected]